I live in Queens, NY. One of the many benefits of living in the city is; there is so many things to do at any given moment. No matter what you are in the mood to do, or even what your budget is, there is something for you.
I thought I would make a monthly blog post detailing the events in the following month that I am interested in going to in and around Queens.
Hopefully some of you will find this helpful or interesting!
- 1st-20th – Brooklyn Waterfront Artist Coalition Summer Shows.
- 4th – Queens Botanical Garden Farmer’s Market.
- 10th – Macrame pot hanger workshop at Petals and Roots.
- 26th – Fall veggies container garden workshop.
- 29th – Jaya Saxena and Jess Zimmerman’s Basic Witches book launch at the Astoria Bookshop.
I’m looking forward to exploring Queens and experiencing more of what the city has to offer!